Heather Holland Insurance LLC

Serving all of your insurance needs!

Browse Our Services

Tenant/renters insurance is used when you are renting an apartment or a home. This policy would cover theft, fire, and someone getting hurt in your apartment or home. Losses are paid up to the policy limits.

Life insurance is so important and can be used for a number of reasons. In the event of the unexpected, you want to make sure your family is taken care of, your debt is not left behind, and your burial expenses are covered.

Umbrella insurance is used when the home or auto liability limits are maxed out. The "minimum auto liability" limit is 250,000 per person / 500,000 per accident / 100,000 property damage, and "minimum home liability" is 300,000 in order to qualify for an umbrella policy.